Become part of the KUBO team and experience the Philippine arts and culture festival KUBO up close!
Are you interested in Filipino culture and always wanted to take a look behind the scenes at a festival? Are you motivated, do you enjoy working in a team and would you like to gain initial work experience?
- You are over 18 years old
- You speak German and English, any other language is welcome!
- You are available in the week from 28.8 to 3.9
- You are a team player and like to approach people
- No work experience necessary
It would be great if you speak Tagalog or another Filipino language.
- Entry to the three-day festival
- Meals are included
- A look behind the scenes
- Certificate of service after the festival
- Working in a cool, young and dynamic team
The work areas:
We need helping hands in various areas of the festival. Your tasks will include among other things:
- Marketing/Sponsoring (available ASAP and remotely)
- Online acquisition of potential cooperation partners and sponsors
- Creation of graphics for web and social media in cooperation with our marketing team
- Supporting the team at the festival in managing our social media channels
- Taking care of sponsors during the festival
- Processing and supervising the check-in of visitors (including cash register and cloakroom)
- Handling and supervising the check-in of the artists and guest list
- Supervision of the info point and contact person for visitors
- Setting up and transitioning the stage, Palengke stands, and event equipment
- Runner for floor management
- Supervision and crowd management at the festival site
- Collection and return of event materials and equipment
- Driver’s license (B) is an advantage
- You are the contact person for visitors on the Palengke site
- Supervision of the KUBO stations and explanation of the Filipino products
- Handling and support of the cash desk and sales booths
- Management of the program in the hall and stage
- Contact person for the program team and the performers
- Supervision of speakers and participants in workshops
- Support for stage and sound technicians
Do you want to be a part of the KUBO team? Then get in touch with us!
Send us your short CV with contact details (telephone number, e-mail address), introduce yourself and write us in a few sentences why you would like to be part of the KUBO Festival.
Would you like to work in a specific work area? Then write us which work area you’d like to be in (e.g. Palengke, Marketing, etc.) and we will try our best to fulfill your request.
Send your details via email to crew leader Marilyn
We look forward to seeing you!